We are Riseapps — a European tech company which in less than 5 years was recognized as TOP 1 custom app development company in Estonia by trusted platform Clutch and one of the TOP-rated agencies on Upwork with more than 1 000 000+$ of the completed projects.
We are proud to deliver solutions for such brands as Nikon, Virgin Trains, Bolt Mobility, Onfido, Fit20, Viemed, as well as growing startups from the USA, Canada, Israel, Norway, Estonia, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, UAE with millions of $ secured fundings.
One of our passion is health so we strive to improve the healthcare and fitness industry with innovative solutions to help people live longer and happier lives. That is why we eagerly take on challenging tasks and put our effort into delivering well-tested, reliable, and creative solutions.
We care about achieving great results together, so we support our team members in their professional and personal growth. Our credo drives us to aim at constant improvement.
Now we are looking for a professional B2B Marketing Manager who will take care of our company marketing and generate a sufficient number of our MQLs/SQLs by the creation of full-funnel B2B marketing.
We have ambitious goals and would like you to join us in order to manage our marketing on the strategic level: from content creation to presenting us at world conferences and exhibitions.
You are a great fit if you have
- 4+ years of practical experience in a B2B software company (IT service company);
- At least 2 years of experience as a Content Specialist;
- experience in the Healthcare domain is a big plus;
- successfully generated a target number of MQLs/SQLs that led to the achievement of revenue goals;
- have proven experience in providing detailed market and competitors research and analysis;
- have proven experience in segmentation and targeting of international clients;
- practical experience in selecting expert niches, development of ICPs and Buyer personas;
- practical experience in-depth customer’s interview and CJM for identifying customer’s pains;
- deep understanding of marketing/sales funnel principles;
- practical experience in setup and launching demand generation campaigns;
- excellent project management and organizational skills, scheduling and prioritizing;
- clear communicator and excellent command of the English language including grammar;
- BA degree or higher in Business, Marketing or related fields;
- experience in analytics and reports setup;
- sales enablement, preparation case studies, marketing materials;
- strong knowledge of SEO and PPC practices;
- experience in Linkedin/Email marketing;
- experience in marketing automation, brand awareness;
- B2+ English level (written and spoken).
What we expect from you:
- development of marketing demand generation campaigns to achieve the company revenue goals;
- analyse the company expertise and strengths;
- together with the top management team choose the most promising niches for the company development;
- preparing and executing marketing strategies for company services and products;
- setup the content creation and contect distibution strategy;
- development of strategies for lead generation and lead nurturing using different marketing tools (Linkedin, Email, content, advertising so on);
- preparing marketing analytics and deliver it to the TOP management;
- create value propositions, stories and messages that resonate with the target audiences;
- support and improve company profile on different platforms;
- create and support marketing materials for salesforce including case studies, lead magnets, portfolios, presentations;
- support and improve company website content;
- build and execute an entire multichannel outreach marketing strategy to generate required number of MQL/SQL;
- participation in developing employer brand strategy;
- coordinate the vendors to achive marketing goals.
What you’ll get from working with us:
- Compensation package: Fair compensation based on the qualification + annual perks for achieving revenue goals;
- Software package: Access to professional Marketing software that helps to analyze the results and advice on the right decisions;
- Career Package: possibility to grow to the Demand Generation Manager/Head of Growth/Chief Marketing Officer (CMO);
- Travel and Business package: possibility to travel abroad for presenting Riseapps at world conferences and exhibitions, visiting clients, and recording video testimonials;
- Education and Growth package: Internal TechTalks, Corporate English lessons, Speaking club with a native speaker; access to the webinars, trainings, courses, books for improving skills and growing the results;
- Remote Package: work as you prefer: either remote from any part of the world or in fully-equipped office space located in the center of the city;
- Equipment Package: you will be equipped with all required hardware for your productive work;
- Bookkeeping and accounting package: accounting will be maintained by the professional accountant;
- Personal Rest Package: 15 Paid TIme Offs, 5 paid sick days, + all Ukrainian public holidays;
- Refferal package: fair bonuses for recommending your friends to join our team
- Fun package: Welcome Pizza events, Birthdays, constant corporate parties, and other cool events.
If it sounds relevant to you and you’re looking for an ambitious tech company that focuses on making a real impact with their software; if you are interested in applying modern marketing tactics and generating leads with 7-figure deals — we are waiting for you to join our team and Rise with Riseapps.
Please apply by sending your CV and short cover letter where describe the marketing achievements/results you are proud of.