Our main requirements are:
• Proven experience with managing and closing sales on Upwork (at least 2 years)
• Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English
• Ability to present the company’s services to potential clients in a written form
• Understanding of the software development process life-cycle
• Basic technical competence in the software development field
• Experience with PipeDrive or other CRMs is a plus
• Strong communication and negotiations skills
• Internet search skills
• Knowledge of MS Office and Google Drive
• Attentive to details, self-motivated, and organized
What you get as a member of our fantastic team:
• A chance to work on a variety of projects, which use advanced, cutting-edge technologies, and try yourself in different roles;
• Strong project portfolio and marketing materials to help you attract more clients;
• Regular salary + results-based bonuses, you’re not limited in how much you make;
• Encouragement for continuous professional growth, compensation of relevant conferences, courses, and books;
• A team of like-minded professionals and a supportive work environment to help you improve your soft and hard skills;
• Bonuses for recommending new employees to strengthen our team;
• A possibility to choose whether to work:
— From our office with all the necessary modern equipment in a Class A business center located near Botanichnyi Sad metro station;
• Annual paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation;
• Paid sick-leaves — 5 b/days;
• Paid official Ukrainian public holidays;
• Our expert accountant takes care of bookkeeping and taxes;
• English lessons;
• Fun corporate parties, team buildings, and other events.
Working as a Sales Manager is an excellent opportunity for career growth. If you perform well at such a position, you have the potential to become an Account Manager, Head of Sales, or even VP of Sales!
So, do you want to:
• control which projects our team works on?
• get paid more and more for your impressive professional achievements?
• become a sales-closing expert and move up your career ladder?
If you do, Riseapps is the perfect workplace for you. Contact us ASAP; we’d love to talk!
Here’s a look at what your main responsibilities will be like:
• Searching for potential customers to generate the leads pool
• Communicating with leads on Upwork
• Managing the leads database and CRM
• Closing deals on Upwork and growing the client’s account
• Meeting the KPIs and improving the sales funnel rate
The first impression always matters. That’s why we’re looking for an Upwork Sales Manager, who will act as the primary contact point with our potential clients.
Sales Managers are the reason new clients start collaborating with an IT company, so your input will give us a chance to work on many amazing projects! We need you if you’re ready to add value to our team and are truly passionate about what you do.
Upwork SMs are responsible for the full sales cycle. When you find a client who’s right for us, you connect with them and validate them. Is it a sales-qualified lead? Great news! Now it’s your time to turn the lead into one of our clients.
If you’re familiar with the described process, you’re a perfect fit for the position. But how can you prove to us you’re a true sales master?