• Prior experience as a BDR/SDR, at least 6+ months, would be a plus;
• Ability to present company’s services to potential clients in a written form;
• Basic technical competence in the software development field;
• Understanding of the software development process life-cycle;
• Experience with PipeDrive CRM is a plus;
• Strong communication and negotiations skills;
• Internet search skills;
• GSuite experience, JIRA/Zoom is a plus;
• Upper Intermediate or at least Strong Intermediate English
• Attentive to details, self motivated and organized
• Quick learner
• Bachelor degree
What we offer:
• Ability to learn more about the IT industry trends and IT sales;
• Ability to participate in the sales calls and become a sales manager;
• Fully-equipped office space;
• Great team and excellent environment, that will help you to improve your soft and hard skills;
• Possibility of remote work;
• Paid Sick-leaves — 5 b/days;
• Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation;
• Paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation;
• Bookkeeping and accounting will be maintained by the professional accountant;
• Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees;
• Personal career plan, professional growth, and semiannual performance review;
• Budget for personal education and paid online courses.
• Internal TechTalks, corporate library, English lessons, and Speaking club with a native speaker;
• Fun summer and winter corporate parties, team buildings, and other events.
• E-correspondence with inbound (marketing and Clutch) leads via email;
• Multi-channel follow-ups (LInkedIn, WhatsApp, Telegram);
• Leads database and CRM management.
• Scheduling intro calls for Sales Manager
• Meets with KPI and constantly improves the sales funnel rate.
Sales Development Representative (SDR) is the point of the first contact in the sales cycle. SDRs are responsible for initial communication, lead generation and pre-qualification. SDRs do not close businesses but communicate with potential leads, make the first contact and impression, validate a lead and pass it along to the Sales Manager if it’s SQL qualified. As the result of lead generation and pre-qualification, the SDRs schedule intro calls for Sales Managers.