We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our Neighbourhood moderation team. On this role you will be responsible for content moderation of mobile app — you will work with big amounts of videos and comments, posted by our neighbors. Our goal is to be sure that neighbors see only important safety-related posts in their app.
Take your chance to work in a passionate and friendly team and make your impact on people’s safety!
Responsibilities and Duties
* Pre-moderation of videos, images, text posts and comments.
* Collecting datasets of videos for the other departments.
Qualifications and Skills
* Upper-intermediate/Advanced English (written and spoken)
* Basic understanding of IT terminology
Nice to have
* Technical background or basic IT education
* Experience with PC based computer systems or junior administrator experience (MacOS is preferable)
* Knowledge of bug tracking systems like Jira and etc.
Working schedule: mixed shifts, day shift-night shift/two days off.
We offer multiple benefits that include
* Working for one of the top product companies in the world: Ring.com
* Opportunity to influence the products quality
* Challenging tasks
* Competitive salary
* Relocation bonus
* PE accounting and support
* 18 paid vacation days per year
* Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
* Free meals, fruits and sweets
* Educational possibilities, knowledge hub
* Career plan, professional growth and quarterly performance reviews