rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
Yokogawa Electric Corporation is an engineering company operating in the field of instrumentation and industrial automation.
We are looking for a talented React developer with experience building next-generation web applications.
As a React Developer at Yokogawa, you work in a diverse team and implement rock solid and innovative solutions to create high-quality web application solutions.
What you will be working on
You will collaborate with the team to create translate the business requirements into an REST API that serves the frontend to match the design.
What you offer us
- Experience writing the front-end of web applications in React
- Experience interfacing with APIs
- Ideally, experience with JS frameworks and libraries
- Ability to use responsive web design techniques to ensure a great experience across various devices and screen sizes
- Familiarity with UX principles and best practices
- Familiar with Git
- Familiar with deployment systems, and test frameworks
- Experience with working in agile project teams (Scrum)
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Latest React with hooks
- Redux with Redux Saga
- Jest with react-testing-library
What we offer you
- An energetic and spirited team environment
- Training and on-going development opportunities;
- Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
- Private medical services.
- Compensation: Competitive salary package Extra vacation days;
- Ability to grow professionally
- Friendly atmosphere
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center
- Paid vacation/sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Gym coverage
Only for Ukrainian candidates with 3d group PE!