• Experience acting as Security Architect, ISO expert, CISSP.
• Extensive experience in information security and IT risk management with a focus on security, performance, and reliability.
• Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization, and security.
• Experience with Information Security Frameworks (such as CMMI, ISF).
• Previous proven Azure experience (relevant certification AZ500/similar).
• Solid understanding of attack vectors and threat modeling assessments.
• Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions.
• Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies.
• Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook.
⚡️Career development: opportunity to grow within international the team;
⚡️Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
⚡️Private Medical subscription;
⚡️Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
⚡️Extra vacation days;
⚡️Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
⚡️Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
⚡️Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center(if needed)
• Develop and maintain a security architecture process, aligned with NN Group Security Architecture process and Local Enterprise Architecture process.
• Develop security architecture roadmap for NN Romania: security principles, standards, building blocks, requirements.
• Review NN RO IT landscape considering NN security standards, security best practices and recommend remediation actions to enhance security and reduce risks.
• Review NN RO security roadmap and recommend adjustments.
• Member of the project team for strategic projects, acting as security architect advisor.
• Coach and mentor internal Security architect in all activities.
A Security Architect is expected to have a thorough understanding of complex IT systems and stay up to date with the latest security standards, systems and authentication protocols, as well as best practice security products.