• 3+ years of relevant work experience, preferably within a consultancy
• Has a strong background within the Microsoft Ecosystem, on-premises, hybrid, Microsoft Azure Cloud
• Must have extensive PowerShell scripting knowledge
• Understands and writes ARM templates and is familiar with JSON in general
• Can understand and troubleshoot basic SQL queries
• Has hands-on experience within the Microsoft Identity framework, including ADDS, AAD, PHS, PTA, ADFS, SSPR, MFA ... (nice to have)
• Is an all-rounder in the Microsoft Azure Ecosystem (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS), including a.o.
Azure App Services, Logic Apps, Azure Functions
• Storage accounts concepts (Blobs, Files)
• Networking concepts (Vnet, peering, hub & spoke architecture ...)
• Virtual Machine troubleshooting (OS-related, events, security breaches ...)
• Automation experience (Azure automation ...)
• Has a Cloud-First Security affinity & mindset & is eager to grow in the domains of Custom RBAC roles — Azure Sentinel — Azure Security Center — Conditional Access — Azure Firewall — Monitoring & Alerting — KQL queries within Log Analytics
• Is certified as — or willing to certify as Azure Administrator Associate, Azure Solutions Architect Expert, Azure Security Engineer Associate
• Has an overall Azure Devops mindset with matching skills, including build & release pipelines, task groups, variable libraries, ... (considered a big plus)
• Is a strong troubleshooter with an analytical mindset
takes initiative and enjoys being challenged.
• Is quality-driven, solution-focused and result-oriented.
Has excellent oral and written communications skills in English.
⚡️Career development: opportunity to grow within international the team;
⚡️Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
⚡️Private Medical subscription;
⚡️Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
⚡️Extra vacation days;
⚡️Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
⚡️Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
⚡️Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center(if needed)
Our client develops and implements a cloud-based CIS&CRM solution — UMAX — specifically designed by utilities.