• At least
• Certified (or willing to) as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect (MB-600)
• Continuous learner, eager to adapt to new technologies, and able to translate new ideas into business solutions we can sell to our prospects and customers
• Can visualize a problem from various angles and provide creative solutions.
• Has a problem-solving mentality and is hands-on where needs to be
• Can influence and convince the internal organization as well as the external stakeholders with an in-depth argumentation and demonstration
• Enjoys presenting a solution proposal to customers and prospects on the executive level
• Has excellent oral & written communication skills in English
• Is willing to go at stakeholder’s site and flexible to travel (non-structural)
⚡️Career development: opportunity to grow within international the team;
⚡️Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
⚡️Private Medical subscription;
⚡️Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
⚡️Extra vacation days;
⚡️Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
⚡️Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
⚡️Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center(if needed)
• Guide management and R&D teams in solution architecture and adoption of the Microsoft cloud platform
• Provide solutions that consider the technical landscape, security requirements & the governance of the clients
• Map the functional and technical requirements expressed by Business and IT to the capabilities of the Microsoft cloud platform and our ISV solution
• Create proofs-of-concept, test ideas in the market, and support hand-over into operations or product development teams
• Organize and lead a Community of Practice (CoP) you keep our Business Units involved and informed
• Engage with Microsoft to discuss our experiences with the platform and get early insights on their product roadmap
As a Senior Cloud Solution Architect, you will redesign and extend our application landscape using native cloud services and solutions in alignment with the organization’s strategy. You must develop an in-depth understanding of our application landscape, the current underlying architectural patterns and leverage this knowledge to create a broad set of strategies and design principles to accelerate our cloud adoption and rationalization efforts.