• Experience with different Cloud technologies (preferably Azure, otherwise AWS).
• Experience in container-based architecture and deployments (Docker, Kubernetes).
• Experience in artifact and container management (Azure DevOps, Harbor)
• Experience with CI/CD-pipelines (Azure DevOps)
• Experience in automation tools to deploy infrastructure with code (preferably , Ansible).
• Experience in secret management in CI/CD (Azure KeyVault, Helm Secrets, Certification management)
• Understanding of Network & Switches, VPN, Routing, Firewall (OPNsense), Azure Security (Azure Gateway, NSGs, UDRs).
• Good understanding of programming languages such as Python, writing code, and scripting.
⚡️Experience in working on one of the most promising next-generation solutions.
⚡️Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
⚡️Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
⚡️Private Medical subscription;
⚡️Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
⚡️Extra vacation days;
⚡️Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
⚡️Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
⚡️Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center(if needed)
We are looking for a senior DevOps engineer with experience building, maintaining, and securing next-generation systems.
We need a strong communicator that can align with our international business and can also coach other team members regarding the DevOps way of work.
As a DevOps engineer at Yokogawa, you work in a team that fully focuses on the development of a new service that supports our international customers with their plant maintenance.