• Strong experience with Docker and Container orchestrators — K8S, OpenShift
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience with any of the cloud platforms
• Experience with Linux platform: System Administrator knowledge
• Exposure to CICD practices and tools — Bitbucket, Jenkins, Gitlab, Azure DevOps
• Database knowledge — MySQL/SQL
• Shell scripting experience
• Basic application server knowledge (Tomcat/WebLogic)
• Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles
• Customer support experience
• Experience with ELK stack
• Experience in web servers configuration (NGINX + PHP-FPM)
• Experience in Installing/Configuring/Troubleshooting WebCenter Content is a plus
• English level is Upper-Intermediate and higher
⚡️Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
⚡️Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
⚡️Private Medical subscription;
⚡️Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
⚡️Extra vacation days;
⚡️Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
⚡️Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
⚡️Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center(if needed)
• As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for designing our product deployments.
• You will also be responsible for installing and configuring software for our customers, handling customer incidents, troubleshooting and fixing them, and where necessary, consult the development team and the Customer.
• You will ensure IT security and compliance, and that the processes within G2G-online are set up in such a way that (legal) obligations are met and information is adequately protected.
• Co-Designing product deployments
Installing and configuring our software solutions
• Managing incidents — monitoring, troubleshooting, and fixing incidents
• Defining, implementing, and managing Information Security Measures
G2Gonline is a full-service online marketing agency, delivering data-, marketing- to platform services, active in more than 10 countries and generating more than #100.000 leads a year leading to a € 100 ml turnover for several customers. At G2G a network of websites is developed and managed for these customers
As a group are ambitious and therefore strengthening our IT and Data department. G2G is facing a fast-growing market and needs a lot of power and brains to act smart and win the game.