• 5+ year of IT architectural knowledge
• Knowledge and Experience in TOGAF
• At least Intermediate understanding of Business Processes and Capabilities
• Ability to do system modelling (e.g. UML, Flowchart, Archimate)
• Analysis and design of corporate IT Applications & IT Landscapes
• IT application development understanding e.g. Web (PHP, ASP...), C++/#, Framework..
• Deep knowledge of database management and technology such as SAP, PowerBI, RPAs and custom developments
• Strong knowledge with data integration and interface concepts and associated technologies (SOAP, web services, REST API, ESB, ETL...)
• Strong interpersonal and intercultural Skills
• Strong English (technical / business/conversation) language skills
• Self-driven, Motivated and resilient personality
⚡️Ability to grow professionally.
⚡️Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center.
⚡️Paid vacation/sick leave.
• Identify as-is landscape and analyze business application landscape per operating unit/region in the business unit Europe Africa including interfaces and connections between legacy applications and template solutions
• Mapping of applications/platforms to business processes
• Acting as an SME on integration topics e.g. APIs, XML, sFTP, Webservices, etc.
• Defining best practice integration methods and overseeing the implementation
• Advice on possible IT architecture/solutions for business requirements of business shared service centre per operating unit (OU)/ region in Europe Africa
• Identify target picture landscape and create application concepts to set up the business platform for the business shared service centre combining the various template and legacy business applications
• Evaluate IT solutions fitting for the business platform (existing templates, RfP, RfI, ...)
• Work independently and report to a governance board on strategic/important decisions
• Been able to engage all stakeholders and reach consensus to provide resolute solutions
• Defining and/or advising on DRP/BCP/Security /audit areas
• Ability to follow the data flow of multiple systems and harmonize/standardize and present as required
• Create Technical documentation as required
• Deliver on time and quality.
We are moved by what moves people. By what moves the world. In ever-growing cities. We provide better access. And new ways to travel long distances. With clear solutions for increasingly complex infrastructures. We define service by always putting our knowledge to our customers’ advantage. We are always dedicated to doing better. Day by day. This is who we are.
Engineering that keeps the world moving.