• At least 2 years of experience in QA, automotive testing or software application testing;
• Knowledge in the relevant areas: general electronics, automation, automotive experience;
• English level is Upper-Intermediate;
• University degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics or Automation;
• Driving license — category “B” will be considered as an advantage;
⚡️Ability to grow professionally.
⚡️Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center.
⚡️Paid vacation/sick leave.
Short-term project (part-time/full-time), remote or Kyiv BC office.
• Analyzing customer’s specifications (requirements);
• Developing black-box test procedures;
• Executing tests and analyzing test results;
• Reporting product defect in a defect tracking tool;
• Performing product tests and generating test reports;
Visteon is the largest automotive supplier focused exclusively on cockpit electronics and is leading the transition of digital cockpits to autonomous driving.