• 3+ years experience in software development;
• Understanding of virtual IT production data centre;
• Understanding of VMware products such as vSphere, NSX-T;
• Knowledge in TypeScript/NodeJS;
• Experience with networks, configuration management, CI/CD pipelines.
⚡️Possibility to gain great experience in high-loaded international product, work directly with the best VMware management.
⚡️Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center.
⚡️Paid vacation/sick leave.
• As a seasoned developer in Python with a desire to improve your skills in JS, OOP, data structures, and design patterns you would be building Ansible modules in Python. Those would be used in large scale (sometimes millions of virtual machines) data centres;
• For Linux OS-level configuration you would be using Ansible, Bash;
• With infrastructure as code principles, we build CI/CD pipelines, automated workflows, and services such as load balancer as a service, database as a service, ... anything as a service;
• You would act as a consultant to the customer by understanding their requirements;
• You would have communication in English with architects, developers, DevOps, quality engineers, and project managers;
• You would have a direct impact on the product;
• Your solutions would be following best practices, be well tested and documented.
VMware Professional Services Worldwide Center Engineering develops integrations of VMware products and 3rd party products into complete solutions and develops additional capabilities to existing products. Our solutions commonly are the backbone of global enterprise private and public clouds.