• Hands-on development experience in Java, Spring Boot,
• Experience with APIs, systems Integrations,
• Experience in proposing Architecture of Microservices / System, ownership of deliverables,
• Experience with event-based message queue design patterns,
• Ability to translate business needs into technical solutions and communicate fluently with business users, technical staff and management,
• Experience with using integration APIs of enterprise business applications like SAP and Salesforce,
• Experience with DevOps, DevSecOps, (automate dev, build, deployment and testing), build modern deployment pipeline.
• Proven track record of leading delivery of enterprise integration and/or BI/analytics solutions,
• Support design, development, testing, and enhancements of enterprise integration solutions utilizing architectural patterns like API-led, microservices, pub/sub, request/response, streaming and batch,
• English level is Upper-Intermediate and higher.
⚡️Ability to grow professionally.
⚡️Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center.
⚡️Paid vacation/sick leave.
Project Scope: Implementation of Microservice-based system to enable integration with 35 external IT systems (Financial, Payroll, Time, Bonus, Talent management, etc) of Top 500 US companies in aim to build a large data warehouse/data lake system to enable sourcing Consultants to Projects