• You have experience in the development of modern frontend applications with React.
• You are up to date with frontend trends including TypeScript and React hooks.
• You know how to write CSS in a scalable way.
• You know why and how to test your code and have an opinion on TDD.
• You have a big passion for frontend & software engineering.
• You have an agile mindset and appreciate the agile methodology.
• You are proactive at work and like to get involved and take ownership.
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express).
• You are fluent in English both spoken and in writing.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
• Implementing automated testing for web-services.
⚡️Ability to grow professionally.
⚡️Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center.
⚡️Paid vacation/sick leave.
• Work in an agile company that develops a successful, AI-based Supply Chain Risk Management application.
• Not just transform tickets into code — be a full-fledged member of an Agile Team that works towards a common product vision.
• Develop frontend for customer-facing and internal products.
• Contribute to the improvement of our frontend architecture.
• Share your knowledge and technical expertise across the entire product development department.
Our Client provides our customers with a cloud-based supply chain risk management solution. Our innovative AI-driven service empowers businesses around the world to proactively identify, assess and mitigate risk in their supply chains to protect revenue and reputation.