• You have 3+ years of experience in the development of web applications with Ruby on Rails;
• You are familiar with PostgreSQL and modern approaches in software development including CI/CD;
• You know why and how to test your code and have an opinion on TDD;
• You have a big passion for web development & software engineering in general;
• You like to solve complex problems together with your team;
• You have an agile mindset and appreciate the agile methodology;
• You do not hesitate to question the status quo;
• You have a strong command of English, as it is our main communication language.
⚡️Ability to grow professionally;
⚡️Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center;
⚡️Paid vacation/sick leave;
• Work in an agile company that develops a successful, AI-based Supply Chain Risk Management application;
• Not just transform tickets into code — be a full-fledged member of an Agile Team that works towards a common product vision;
• Play a significant role in the implementation of new features while maintaining the current product;
• Contribute to the improvement of our backend architecture;
• Share your knowledge and technical expertise across the entire product development department.
The company provides customers with a cloud-based supply chain risk management solution. Innovative AI-driven service empowers businesses around the world to proactively identify, assess and mitigate risk in their supply chains to protect revenue and reputation.