• 3+ years proven experience.
• Object oriented design principles and design patterns, strong algorithmic and logical skills.
• Proven knowledge of System Scalability, Availability & Performance.
• Experience with the Spring ecosystem.
• Experience with functional / reactive programming is a plus.
• Experience in deployment of SSO products and integration with multiple applications is a plus.
• Proven foundation in software engineering process & standard methodologies (unit testing, build automation, continuous integration).
• Hands-on software development capabilities with large projects.
• Passionate about computer science, developing software and internet applications.
• Enjoys technical challenges and is capable of proposing and evaluating a solution against requirements, demonstrates strong customer focus.
• Committed to the highest levels of quality, demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Good written and verbal communication and collaboration skills.
• B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
• English level is Upper-Intermediate and higher.
• Java, Java 1.8 streams
• REST API
• Design Patterns
⚡️ Ability to grow professionally.
⚡️ Friendly atmosphere.
⚡️ Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center.
⚡️ Paid vacation/sick leave.
⚡️ Medical insurance.
⚡️ Gym coverage.
• Work in an agile team to build a scalable and secure service and own multiple features of the product.
• Evaluate the current architecture, determine risks and opportunities, and come up with proposal for mitigation and improvements.
• Extend our capabilities for federated identities.
• Design, develop, deploy, integrate and support Single Sign On (SSO) using DevOps model for all types of devices.
• Use your outstanding technical skills to mentor junior members of the team.
• Perform research on various technologies and define architectural improvements. Build prototypes or core features.
• Drive adoption of new technologies and contribute to continuous increase of technical knowledge across engineering teams.
• Understand the product principals and customer base and drive the definition of a truly internet-scale & web-forward architecture.
RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.