● 1+ years of experience in IT HR/ Office manager;
● Attention to details and love for the processes;
● Documentation cycle;
● Desire to work with large amounts of data: analysis and structuring;
● Microsoft Office;
● Organization of events;
● Great networking and communication skills;
● Intermediate+ English level;
● Good self-mangement and time-management skills.
● Ability to grow professionally;
● Friendly atmosphere, supporting team, flexible schedule;
● Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center and possibility working from home;
● Paid vacation/sick leave;
● Medical insurance;
● English classes;
● Gym coverage.
● Manage full-cycle of documentation, control of documents for new and internal employees;
● Conduct employee onboarding and adaptation;
● Be part of the organizing team for internal events;
● Maintaining contacts with the accounting department;
● Reports, filling the tables, internal system Hurma, Jira.
Rinf Tech working on variety of projects with world-known names and now we’re looking for a new member to join our Rinf Tech HR Departmant — HR, People Partner.
RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together