• 1+ years of experience in recruitment specializing in searching for software developers;
• Good knowledge of different recruitment practices and interviewing processes;
• Motivation to work on the result;
• Experience in outsourcing companies;
• Ability for self-development and desire to take part in the improvement of the Recruiting process;
• Intermediate+ level of English;
Experience in working with different CRM (we have Cleverstaff) and Sourcing Tools;
Don’t afraid of any changes and know what does mean Scrum and Agile methodologies;
Experience with foreign clients.
⚡️Friendly team of strong recruitment professionals;
⚡️Ability to grow professionally;
⚡️All needed tools to attract the best candidates;
⚡️Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center, ability to work remotely;
⚡️Paid vacation/sick leave;
⚡️Medical insurance, English classes;
• Manage full-cycle recruitment processes, ensuring best candidate experience;
• Working with ATS;
• Create job descriptions, role profiles, based on the position and project requirements;
• Work on optimization of recruiting processes and practices to define and share up-to-date sources containing active candidates and related ones.
We are working on variety of projects with world-known names. You will have full support of the recruitment team and the recruitment lead to achieve your professional goals, while working in a friendly atmosphere at our office or at home.