• At least 4 years of commercial experience with C# and MS-SQL, ASP.NET Web API
• High problem analysis and problem-solving skills
• Strong passion for handling challenges and short deadline projects
• Position is full time and at times require handling issues with external clients outside of working hours
• English level is Upper-Intermediate and higher
Experience in test automation development for .Net
Experience in working with high-load, high-scalable systems handling a lot of concurrent requests
Knowledge in AWS environment and set up
Knowledge in .Net Core and new technologies
Experience in performance tuning, log-shipping, mirroring with ms-sql
Experience in CI/CD processes
SharePoint or Azure knowledge
⚡️ Ability to grow professionally;
⚡️ Friendly atmosphere;
⚡️ Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center;
⚡️ Paid vacation/sick leave;
⚡️ Medical insurance;
⚡️ Gym coverage.
✓Work as a Backend developer in one of the top gaming companies in the world.
✓As part of your job, you will be building API’s that will be consumed by vendors, partners, internal applications, and by end-users throughout the world.
✓Work on a scalable platform which receives hundred millions of requests on a monthly basis.
✓We are looking for someone that likes a good challenge, has a good motivation and a great positive attitude.
✓Our team is composed of highly qualified individuals who are up to face any challenge thrown at them with a smile.
Spinomenal is a software provider to the online games industry. The portfolio of more than 100 HTML5 games is being renewed monthly with