• Experience in developing microservices in Java.
• Knowledge of Spring Boot.
• Knowledge of Microservices architecture
• English level is Upper-Intermediate and higher
• Experienced in working with scrum or other agile methodologies
• Designing and managing solutions using Google Cloud Platform GCP
• Experience with Cloud Native Java frameworks.
• Experience working with CI/CD pipelines, for example, GitHub Actions.
• Previous retail experience
You will get the opportunity to work with a Scandinavian-based company that operates as market leaders with aggressive plans of market disruptive ambitions. We work in cross-functional teams where we are united by our mission of simplifying shopping and driving innovation to the retail market;
⚡️ Flexible working environment;
⚡️ Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center;
⚡️ Paid vacation/sick leave;
⚡️ Medical insurance;
⚡️ Gym coverage.
✓Contribute to our team’s improvement through honest feedback, but also by leading through example and knowledge sharing.
✓Write readable, testable, and fault-tolerant code
✓Responsible for architectural design and implementation of applications in the cloud
✓Manage implementations of cloud services
✓Review code, designs, and discuss solutions and evaluate new technology.
✓Guide team members and other teams on how our tools and products work
✓Ensure solution and operations reliability
RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We operate in a wide range of technologies and industries.
Our client is a Scandinavian company that inspires retailers to go further. They are a global software provider, creating solutions for the next generation of retail experience.
The main aim of the project is to transform the existing stateful, point-of-sale solution into a stateless, elastic, and highly scalable cloud POS that will be foundational for the success of a company.