● Experience in developing microservices in Java.
● Docker/Containers and Kubernetes
● Upper-intermediate+ in spoken and written English
● Experienced in working with scrum or other agile methodologies
Since we will be using the following stuff, it would be a plus if you also have a working knowledge of:
● Designing and managing solutions using Google Cloud Platform GCP
● Google Cloud Developer Certification or similar competence.
● Knowledge of Spring Boot.
● Experience with Cloud Native Java frameworks.
● Knowledge of other programming languages suitable for Cloud development.
● Experience working with CI/CD pipelines with Spinnaker, GitHub Actions, Cloud Build.
● Previous retail experience.
Workplace with a young and social work environment where you get exciting and professional challenges and work with colleagues with high competencies.
You will get the opportunity to work with a Scandinavian based product company that operates as market leaders with aggressive plans of market disruptive ambitions. We work in cross functional teams where we are united by our mission of simplifying shopping and driving innovation to the retail market.
● Contribute to our team’s improvement through honest feedback, but also by leading through example and knowledge sharing.
● Write readable, testable and fault tolerant code
● Development and deployment of microservices.
● Responsible for architectural design and implementation of applications in the cloud
● Manage implementations of cloud services
● Review code, designs and discuss solutions and evaluate new technology.
● Guide team members and other teams on how our tools and products work.
● Ensure solution and operations reliability
Leading software provider to global retailers. We help major retail chains with their digital business transformation by delivering innovative solutions and services that enable our clients to lead the retail technology revolution. We have an extensive client base across the Nordics and throughout Europe with our solutions being used in over 35 countries.
We are driven by our mission to simplify shopping and we are committed to making sure our existing and future clients thrive in the highly competitive and rapidly changing retail industry.