JOB TITLE: iOS Developer (from UKRAINE OR ROMANIA)
JOB LOCATION: Saudi Arabia
RFID Saudi Est is looking for a senior software engineer to join our technology team. Our ideal candidate is a great collaborator with the technical skills to oversee projects of moderate complexity.
Will be responsible for creating and architecting new mobile applications, maintaining and improving existing features on existing applications, and working with our sales team to develop innovative solutions that meet our clients’ business needs.
The candidate should understand the business that their code supports and work to identify risks (in code, features, and design). The candidate will be responsible also for building, maintaining and testing Mobile SDKs in both native Android and iOS.
• Must have existing projects published in App Store and Google Play Store
Experience and Educational Requirement:
• 5+ years of mobile software development.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
• Deep understanding and proficiency in building mobile apps from scratch using at least one mobile language (Swift, Java, Objective-C, etc.). Experience with multiple platforms is preferred.
• Desire and ability to expand expertise into additional mobile languages.
• Expertise in designing testable software and building large scale, complex applications.
• Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills.
• Passionate about writing clean, well-organized, and production-ready code.
• A portfolio of Apps or SDKs already built and in the App Store or Google Play.
• Desire to build a larger in-house team and manage a group of developers over time. Some management experience preferred.
Required / Preferred Skills:
• Code Versioning Tools: Bazaar, CVS, Git, Mercurial, SVN
• Frameworks: Angular, AVFoundation, CloudKit, Core Animation, Core Data, Core Graphics, Core Text, Foundation, Laravel, React, Symfony, UIKit, Vue, WebKit, Zend
• UI Frameworks: Cocoa Touch, Jasmine, Jest, Karma, Protractor, Selenium
• Cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP
• Ability to deliver complete user stories independently with high usability and quality
• Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in person
• Understanding of importance of maintainable / sustainable product solutions
• Excellent time management skills and with the ability to prioritize and multitask
• Knowledge of, exposure to, and interest in cloud computing is a strong
• Strong knowledge of unit testing, behavioral testing and continuous integration
• Strong Objective C and iOS mobile application development skills with a proven record of creating commercial quality software
• Good working knowledge of web services and JSON
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organization skills Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects within tight timelines
• Lead the design and development of innovative solutions to both technical and business problems
• Partner with business stakeholders to deliver features on time and to specifications
• Promote the adoption of new technologies while continuously advancing and evolving our legacy codebase
• Refine our best practices and processes
• Lead the code reviews, write automated tests, and help define our technical roadmap
• Own the development, testing, and maintenance of native SDKs and Unity on different mobile platforms, their respective OS versions, and devices.
• Design and test new features and products.
• Provide detailed estimates of work and ensure timely delivery of features.
• Produce and ensure delivery of quality, readable, and well-tested code.
• Rely on judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals in a timely manner.
• Design and develop advanced software applications. Build on one or more platforms which include but not limited to iOS, Android, and web apps.
• Communicate regularly and write clean code. Review, analyze and resolve application issues as needed.
• Evaluate strategies and make recommendations on changes and improvements.
• Proficient in Swift & experienced with Objective C.
• Familiarity with agile development practices.
• Experience working with Git version control in a collaborative team environment, creating pull requests and performing code reviews. Deep understanding of UIKit, Foundation, and other core iOS frameworks