• OOP, design patterns knowledge;
• Strong knowledge of PHP;
• Experience with at least one MVC framework (Laravel, Symfony, etc)
• Familiar with SQL (MySQL or PostgresSQL );
• Experience with VCS (GIT, SVN, etc.);
• Good English skills.
• NoSQL experience (MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch, Memcached);
• Strong unit test and debugging skills;
• Experience with PHPUnit, Codeception;
• Knowledge of SASS / LESS / SCSS;
• Experience with Docker.
• Competitive salary;
• Paid vacations and sick leave;
• Challenging and interesting projects;
• Flexible working hours;
• Two comfortable offices;
• Other perks: English classes, Gym membership, Health insurance, social events (participation in Ukrainian and International conferences), educational programs, table tennis, RedBull, coffee, etc.
ReZet Team is looking for a talented and experienced full-stack PHP Developer to join our team on a full-time basis. As a part of our team, You will work with other developers, QAs, and other teammates to ensure the technical goals of the project are met on behalf of the client. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing functional requirements, execution, and performance for a core set of features and components.
ReZet assists partners worldwide in fulfilling their business goals by producing software that precisely meets the client’s entrepreneurial needs and creative vision.
Send your CV to email@example.com and become a part of our welcoming, warm team.