• Fluent English (B2 or higher);
• Stress-resistance, teamwork, and high adaptation skills;
• Organizational and leadership skills;
• Time-management and problem-solving skills;
• Jira and other cloud-based collaboration tools.
• Knowledge of IT technologies related to web and mobile development;
• Agile methodologies.
• Competitive compensation;
• Paid vacations, days off, and sick leave;
• Remote work without restrictions and days limitation;
• Challenging and interesting projects;
• Flexible working hours;
• Comfortable offices;
• Other perks: English classes, Gym membership, Health insurance, social events (participation in Ukrainian and international conferences), educational programs, table tennis, RedBull, coffee, etc.
ReZet is looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager to join our team on a full-time basis. As a part of our team, You will closely work with your teammates to ensure the goals of the project are met on behalf of the client. You’ll grow up and get experience working on interesting and challenging projects with international teams from all over the globe.
ReZet assists partners worldwide in fulfilling their business goals by producing software that precisely meets the client’s entrepreneurial needs and creative vision.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and become a part of our welcoming, warm team.