• Product-oriented thinking
• Understanding of IT products development life cycle.
• Experience working as a System Analyst / Business Analyst / Product Manager (2+) in cloud based SaaS products
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
• Hands-on experience in gathering requirements, writing detailed functional/technical requirements specification in different formats
• Experience with requirement authoring tools
• Experience of delivering complex products in an agile environment.
• Clear focus on customer needs and delivering product value to customers
• Self starter and self motivated working with a cross functional team
• Familiar with minimum viable product and build, measure learn techniques
• Fluent spoken English
• Ability/willing to travel abroad for business trips
Nice to have:
• Experience with BPMN/UML modeling techniques
• Experience in working within enterprise automation domain (CRM, ERP, accounting systems)
• Good presentation skills
What we offer:
• A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you
• Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products
• Dynamic opportunities for professional growth
• A worthy salary
• 20 days of paid vacation yearly
• 20 days of paid out of office work yearly
• Great medical insurance
• Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team building events
• Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses (when needed)
• Snacks and drinks in the office
Office location: nearby Olimpiyska metro station
• Collecting & identifying market need, developing appropriate product roadmap with prioritized feature set.
• Work with stakeholders, customers, partners and prospects to effectively capture requirements and opportunities, ensure smooth communication and requirement transition from the client to engineering team.
• Effectively drive the features prioritisation and drive roadmap aligned with company-wide growth strategy
• Maintain system diagrams and create new ones
• Be laser-focused on building seamless, simple, and intuitive user experiences
• Be closely involved in design and documentation of features.
• Work cross functionally across teams — other product managers, engineering, sales & marketing, as well as senior executives—to prioritize key features/functionality to deliver a winning product offering.
• Carry out product process from discovery, definition and all the way to release/learn phase
• Create personas and write robust user stories and acceptance criteria
• Clearly communicate product plans, objectives and progress against plans and KPIs to all stakeholders
• Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance product quality
• Be insanely curious and data-driven, with an iterative mindset; create and own your success metrics
• Love product analysis and data. Validate hypothesis, bold ideas, and be a decision maker
• Partner with product marketing to develop effective business and market communications that emphasize product value
Revenue Grid is Salesforce-native customer engagement toolset that helps you lead your team to repeatable revenue. Covering the full sales cycle from getting the first touch to closing and upselling, Revenue Grid allows you to analyze, execute and lead your growth strategy.