Revenue Grid is a Salesforce-native customer engagement toolset that helps you lead your team to repeatable revenue. Covering the full sales cycle from getting the first touch to closing and upselling, Revenue Grid allows you to analyze, execute and lead your growth strategy. We are a US-Ukrainian software development company, headquartered in the US.
- 3+ years of experience in SEO optimization in a product IT company.
- Experience with the American market.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics.
- Excellent performance in working with competitive niches (B2B, SaaS; B2C).
- English language from a strong Intermediate level.
- High level of autonomy.
Benefits & Perks:
- A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you.
- Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products.
- Worthy salary.
- Unlimited paid vacation yearly.
- Unlimited paid medical leave.
- Medical insurance after successfully passing the trial period.
- Office location: nearby Olimpiyska metro station.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Conduct an SEO audit for our entire website.
- Create an overall SEO strategy.
- Perform keyword research and implementation (edit copy, add meta tags, create terms of reference).
- Optimize content for better search engine rankings.
- Review existing pages and suggest improvement strategies.
- Improve and test CTAs on the blog to increase conversion from organic traffic.
- Create monthly reports.
- Plan backlinks and create anchor plans.
- Perform competitor analysis.
- Analyze website traffic and conversions.
- If necessary, set up events and goals for the site (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics).
- Work with the content team to create SEO-oriented assets.