• Passion to design and code stuff which makes people happy;
• A degree in Computer Science;
• 3+ years of experience with .NET framework (or Core), C#, ASP.NET, WebAPI, IoC/DI (Autofact);
• Knowledge of accessing data by using EF6 (MS SQL);
• Desire to be on the edge of technologies — start using .NET Core 6 or C#10 on the day after it was released;
• Intermediate level of written and spoken English;
• Accountable and responsible.
Would be a plus:
• Experience with Microsoft Azure platform;
• Implement Features: implement simple and easy-to-maintain code.
• Support: investigate issues and find the true root cause and designing a permanent fix.
• Code Review: Reviewing pull requests from your team members to ensure that all code changes comply with our quality standards.
• Write tests to ensure the delivery of high-quality production code.
Benefits & Perks:
• A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you;
• Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products;
• Dynamic opportunities for professional growth;
• A worthy salary;
• Unlimited paid vacation yearly;
• Unlimited days of WFH;
• Great medical insurance;
• Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team building events;
• Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses (when needed);
• Office location: nearby Olimpiyska metro station;
• Please note! We are providing assistance with moving for job seekers from other cities in Ukraine (payment for realtor consulting and 1 month of rent — not more than $ 1000 in total).