• Law degree from a reputable university;
• Advanced written and spoken English;
• Experience in contract law, drafting, negotiating IT contracts (SaaS agreements, License, and Services agreements, NDAs);
• Professional experience in IT industry (experience in product company or SaaS company is preferable), general understanding of the functioning of the IT industry;
• Experience in working with customers within the US market, a basic understanding of the legal system of the United States;
• Knowledge of EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”), California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
• A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you;
• Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products;
• Dynamic opportunities for professional growth;
• A worthy salary;
• Unlimited vacation;
• Possibility of WFH;
• Great medical insurance;
• Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team-building events;
• Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses (when needed)
Office location: nearby Olimpiyska metro station.
Please note! We are providing assistance with moving for job seekers from other cities in Ukraine (payment for realtor consulting and 1 month of rent — not more than $ 1000 in total).
• Negotiating the terms of commercial agreements with customers, suppliers, partners from the USA, Europe, worldwide;
• Drafting and reviewing GDPR data processing agreements with customers, suppliers, privacy policies, work and cooperation with Information Security and Privacy team, providing legal advice on data protection and data privacy issues;
• Research and advice on legal issues within the scope of the company’s business activities.
Revenue Grid is looking for a Legal Counsel to join our team in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Legal Counsel will provide legal support to commercial and business teams, Information Security team by providing legal advice on commercial activities and sales, data protection, and data privacy issues, reviewing and negotiating contracts.