• A degree in Computer Science;
• Proficiency (3 + years) in backend development: .NET framework, C#, ASP.NET, WebAPI, IoC/DI, EF, MS SQL, Windows Azure platform, RESTful services;
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange (Including Exchange Web Services), Office 365/MS Graph REST API, WEB RTC APIs/Protocols, CRM/ERP products, Chrome extensions development;
• Experience in Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Code Review practices;
• Proven experience in designing, development, and maintenance of scalable enterprise or consumer-facing web sites and services;
• Intermediate level of written and spoken English;
• Accountable and responsible.
• Practical experience in Windows Azure platform;
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Web Services (EWS) or Google APIs;
• Working experience in CRM/ERP is a big plus.
• A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you;
• Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products;
• Dynamic opportunities for professional growth;
• A worthy salary;
• Unlimited vacation;
• Possibility of WFH;
• Great medical insurance;
• Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team-building events;
• Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses (when needed)
Office location: nearby Olimpiyska metro station.
Please note! We are providing assistance with moving for job seekers from other cities in Ukraine (payment for realtor consulting and 1 month of rent — not more than $ 1000 in total).
• You’ll become a member of a small but highly skilled team of professionals doing a full cycle of product/service development: starting from idea to analysis of incoming requirements to designing solution architecture, implementation and maintenance/support.
• Your primary focus will be development of new features for the product and extending/maintaining existing components.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer for a growing and innovative product in the enterprise integration market.
Revenue Grid is a Salesforce-native customer engagement toolset that helps you lead your team to repeatable revenue. Covering the full sales cycle from getting the first touch to closing and upselling, Revenue Grid allows you to analyze, execute and lead your growth strategy.