● Proven ability to develop and run high performing sales activities to achieve defined personal and company goals.
● You will have a demonstrated track record of success in one or more of the following areas: sales, partner-led sales, and executive relationship building.
● Have a strong grasp of the solution and value-based selling, preferably from experience they garnered working in the enterprise business applications space.
● Superior oral/written communication and listening skills are also a must, given the diverse role types this individual must engage with on a daily basis.
● Strong teamwork skills are also required to successfully work in what is a highly matrixed environment.
● A Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree is a big plus.
● 3+ years of Sales experience in the Salesforce Ecosystem is a big plus.
● The French language is a must
● You will be able to grow an already very successful multinational company with a great team and culture.
● You will be able to build out your own team, and in conjunction with the CEO, take advantage of opportunities in the Salesforce ecosystem.
● You will be part of a company without “politics”. We are only focused on customer success, hitting our growth targets, and taking care of our employees.
● For your dedication, hard work, and innovation you will be rewarded with a strong compensation package that includes a competitive base salary and commissions.
● Unlimited vacation yearly
● Medical insurance
● Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team-building events
● Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses
● Generate new business opportunities while effectively managing internal support resources and working through entire sales cycle opportunities from initial contact, to close and up-sell/cross-sell.
● Successfully develop required Corporate relationships within an assigned territory or managed account list. Engage with corporate customer organizations.
● Be a Revenue Grid evangelist in the Salesforce Community/Ecosystem, and help us cultivate a company culture of success.
● Guide and support direct reports through participation and leadership in client and prospect meetings.
● Accurately report on all sales activities in Salesforce CRM.
● Initiate and actively lead demand generation activities.
● Exceed annual quota and quarterly revenue targets while maintaining an accurate and updated pipeline and forecasts.
Revenue Grid, an innovative and fast-growing Salesforce ISV Partner with 10+ years of presence on the SaaS market is seeking an Account Executive with the Salesforce ecosystem experience. This role will engage across all company teams including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, R&D. Cross-company engagement is essential.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a high-energy, complex, and dynamic environment. Our candidate ideally shall be from within the Salesforce.com ecosystem and be ready to drive and motivate sales performance with Key Accounts.
We’ve built an awesome company and this strategic role will be responsible for implementing plans to achieve sales objectives. You will work side by side at Revenue Grid with the VP of Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to plan and execute the key goals for the next fiscal period and beyond.