• Passion to design and code stuff which makes people work smarter;
• A degree in Computer Science;
• Proficiency (3+ years) in backend development: .NET framework, C#, ASP.NET, WebAPI, IoC/DI, EF, MS SQL, Windows Azure platform, RESTful services;
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange (Including Exchange Web Services), Office 365/MS Graph REST API, WEB RTC APIs/Protocols, CRM/ERP products, Chrome extensions development, ML/NLP platforms/frameworks is highly desirable;
• Proven experience in designing, development and maintenance of scalable enterprise or consumer-facing web sites and services;
• Intermediate level of written and spoken English;
• Work in the team of professionals, with strong focus on innovation and ongoing improvements;
• Accountable and responsible.
• Friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with smart people around you;
• Chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting edge products;
• Dynamic opportunity for professional growth;
• Unlimited vacation
• Medical insurance;
• Corporate activities including common travels, ski, events, team building;
• Partly or fully paid trainings (according to importance);
• Constant stream of fun challenges to solve — with the resources to solve them
• Full cycle of product/service development: starting from idea to analysis of incoming requirements, to designing solution architecture, implementation and maintenance/support.
• Primary focus is development of new features to the product and extending/maintaining existing components.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to work on the next generation of its products: solutions for Enterprise and Consumer market operating as massively scalable services on Windows Azure.
An open mindset, desire to learn new technologies (including AI/ML/NLP related areas), and spoken/written English are highly welcome!