• 1+ year experience in market research and prospecting high-volume leads under Ideal Customer Profile;
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (at least Upper-Intermediate level of English);
• Understanding of sales cycle for IT services and business applications;
• Knowledge and understanding of lead generation methods and tools.
• A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you;
• Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products;
• Dynamic opportunities for professional growth;
• A worthy salary;
• Unlimited vacation;
• Unlimited days of WFH;
• Great medical insurance;
• Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team-building events;
• Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses (when needed)
Office location: nearby Olimpiyska metro station.
Please note! We are providing assistance with moving for job seekers from other cities in Ukraine (payment for realtor consulting and 1 month of rent — not more than $ 1000 in total).
• Work within enterprise-level of B2B SaaS sales environment;
• Market research and designation of potential areas;
• Develop high-quality sales leads and new business opportunities;
• Find direct prospects’ contacts through a variety of search tools;
• Research info about leads/companies to better understand their needs and how we may assist;
• Update and maintain lead records in CRM;
• Prepare prospect lists and materials for email and marketing campaigns.
We are looking for a Lead Development Representative (LDR) for growing and innovative products in the enterprise integration market. At Revenue Grid, we are working with various scale of customers from top IT companies, such as Oracle, SAP, Salesforce, and Microsoft to smaller niche players.
Revenue Grid is an AI Guided Selling platform that nudges sales teams with step-by-step guidance towards actions that bring best results, deals at risk, and steps with the greatest impact.
Revenue Grid has led the market in email and calendar data synchronization with CRM for over a decade and is now setting out to create and lead the field of Guided Selling.
In the LDR role, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities for our Sales team.
Our ideal candidate will be a motivated, self-starter who can work cohesively across the organization to deliver results.