• A Bachelor’s degree
• A minimum of 3 years’ UI/UX design experience for SaaS products. Ideally, in SaaS b2b products.
• A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
• Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Sketch, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite
• Fluent spoken English
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Product-oriented thinking
• Experience in giving team-wide presentations
• Clear focus on customer needs and delivering product value to customers
• A team player but can work independently too
• Self starter and self motivated working with a cross functional team
• Familiar with minimum viable product and build, measure learn techniques
• Ability/willing to travel abroad for business trips
Would be an advantage:
• Experience with knowledge-sharing suites like Atlassian Confluence
• Experience with BPMN/UML modeling techniques
• Experience in working/designing enterprise automation products (CRM, ERP, accounting systems)
• Understanding of IT products development life cycle
· A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you;
· Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products;
· Dynamic opportunities for professional growth;
· Unlimited paid vacation yearly;
· Unlimited days of WFH;
· Great medical insurance;
· Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team-building events;
· Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses (when needed);
Office location: nearby Olimpiyska metro station.
Please note! We are providing assistance with moving for job seekers from other cities in Ukraine (payment for realtor consulting and 1 month of rent — not more than $ 1000 in total)
• Investigating user experience design requirements
• Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy
• Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, customer journey maps, and clickable prototypes
• Laser-focusing on building seamless, simple, and intuitive user experiences
• Designing or adapting existing custom UI elements
• Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for all stakeholders
• Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior
• Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design
We are looking for UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience and user interface design of Invisible web products suite: SmartCloud Connect and RevenueGrid families.
You will ensure that all online user experiences are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to customer needs and business challenges through exceptional UI/UX design by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.