What you’ll need
• 3+ years of relevant design experience at a tech company.
• Strong portfolio demonstrating product and visual design experience.
• Experience in creating complex interactions, experiences and end-to-end flows, prototypes, with high-fidelity visuals.
• Are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders.
• You care about details, can decompose complex problems and plan their resolution.
• Solid experience working with Figma.
• Effective written and verbal communication.
• English strong upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have
• Passion for complex problem solving.
• Cross-functional collaboration mindset.
• Experience in working in B2B SaaS product.
• Basic coding knowledge
What’s in it for you
• A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you.
• Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products.
• Dynamic opportunities for professional growth.
• Unlimited paid vacation yearly.
• Unlimited days of WFH.
• Great medical insurance.
• Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team-building events.
• Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses (when needed).
• Office location: nearby Olimpiyska metro station.
• Please note! We are providing assistance with moving for job seekers from other cities in Ukraine (payment for realtor consulting and 1 month of rent — not more than $ 1000 in total).
What you’ll do
• Lead the end-to-end design process: from effective problem framing and research to high-fidelity flows and designs.
• Validate your solutions with real users and customers.
• Measure the success of your decisions with the team and iterate when needed.
• Collaborate with product management to understand target users, the context, and the competitive landscape.
• Collaborate with engineers to reach high-quality products.
We’re looking for a skilled Product designer to enrich our design efforts and help establish great user experience. As part of the Revenue Grid team, you’ll be joining a team of product managers and designers.