Online store owners use RetargetApp to boost sales without hiring advertising managers or spending time running ads manually. Our system manages 15k+ active ads without human touch and provides a 2x better return of advertising investments compared to an industry benchmark. Read client case study on Facebook
What’s the opportunity?
We’re hiring a Product Manager to join the team and take a significant amount of ownership and responsibility for developing a new product in the Google Ads field and having a lead role in a product team. Together you’ll determine the roadmap, deliver solutions from conception to release, continuously shipping improvements to our customers.
What will I be doing?
• Become an expert in eCommerce and Google Advertising fields, understanding the competitive landscape, the evolving market needs, and how those things relate to the company mission and vision.
• Manage the roadmap — understand and prioritize tasks, so your team is always working on the most impactful projects
• Deeply know the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers
• Collaborate with your team in thinking big, to imagining future solutions that solve these problems
• Ship to customers as early as you can
• Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures
• Lead a team
What skills do I need?
• Understanding of Product Management
• Be an excellent self-starter who can collaborate effectively with designers and engineers
• Be an excellent communicator of product decisions and know the rationale behind them
• Be able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
• Fluent in English
Bonus skills (not required, but gives you an advantage)
• Have experience building products for eComm businesses (online stores), eComm Platforms (Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce..) AdTech (Facebook Ads, Google Ads etc.),
• Have an understanding of the technical architecture of web applications.
• Experienced with E-mail marketing
• Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing start-up
• We serve lunch every day.
• Regular compensation reviews — we reward great work
• Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need to
• Keep active with our gym membership
• MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done