The way online store owners running ads online is complicated. RetargetApp making it simple.
RetargetApp is a web app that combines machine learning technology with human expertise to automatically run and scale ads across the web.
— Allows e-shop owners to spend less than 5 min/day on marketing.
— Facebook Marketing Partner since 2016
— Client’s Success Story was recently published by Facebook.
— Shopify called RetargetApp “High Impact App To Increase Online Store Sales” in its blog post
Today more than 2k businesses use RetargetApp to boost sales for their online stores.
We’re team of 13 and bootstrapped our product without paid advertising and investments.
What’s the opportunity?
We’re hiring a Product Manager to join the team. You’ll have a significant amount of ownership and responsibility, having a lead role in a product team. Together you’ll determine the roadmap, deliver solutions from conception to release, continuously shipping improvements to our customers.
What will I be doing?
• Become an expert in eCommerce and Advertising fields, understanding the competitive landscape, the evolving market needs, and how those things relate to the company mission and vision.
• Manage the roadmap — understand and prioritize tasks, so your team is always working on the most impactful projects
• Deeply know the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers
• Collaborate with your team in thinking big, to imagining future solutions that solve these problems
• Ship to customers as early as you can
• Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures
• Lead a team
What skills do I need?
• Understanding of Product Management
• Be an excellent self-starter who can collaborate effectively with designers and engineers
• Be an excellent communicator of product decisions and know the rationale behind them
• Be able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
• Fluent in English
Bonus skills (not required, but gives you an advantage)
• Have experience building products for eComm businesses (online stores), eComm Platforms (Shopify, Magento..) AdTech (Facebook Ads etc.), Machine Learning technology
• Have an understanding of the technical architecture of web applications.
• E-mail marketing
• Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing start-up
• We serve lunch every day.
• Regular compensation reviews — we reward great work
• Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need to
• Keep active with our gym membership
• MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
If you have any questions on this job, or would like to learn some more about the salary and benefits on offer, feel free to give message me at firstname.lastname@example.org.