WHO WE ARE:
RBI Retail Innovation is a product development company, a part of the global team of Raiffeisen Bank International (Vienna, Austria). We are fast-growing and working for the EU markets. Now we have Poland and Romania in our scope. During the next few years will be added 3 new EU countries.
Our projects include the design, delivery, and post-delivery activities of next-gen digital banking platforms.
We have substantial expertise in developing enterprise solutions, and our ultimate goal is to merge cutting-edge technologies and start-up approaches and culture with the solid and respectable enterprise foundations of our parent group.
Our team is international but mostly consists of Ukrainian developers. Our headquarters are in Kyiv, also we have offices in Rivne and Bratislava. We adhere to the remote-first format — the main thing is that employees are safe and comfortable working with each other.
Our mission is to bring innovative technologies to banking. We create unique digital banking products and solutions and innovatively provide them. Our high-performing team brings positive change to the digital banking world.
- 7+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of commercial Swift experience
- Experience with CI/CD (Fastline, Testflight, Crashlytics, etc.)
- Experience with RESTful API process
- Deep understanding of MVC, MVP and MVVM architecture patterns
- Experience in building large-scale mobile projects serving significant traffic in a distributed environment requiring high security and availability
- Deep understanding of modern mobile applications architectures
- Experience integrating mobile applications to backend data services
- Experience with unit testing and other product reliability techniques
- Good understanding of UX/UI requirements and experience working with UI/UX designers
- You are comfortable and native to working in Agile environments
- Good command of written and spoken English
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Firebase SDK
- SPM ( swift package manager )
- Experience in Card payments (ApplePay inApp Provisioning, Card authentication and 3D Secure)
- You are an advanced user of Git and are no stranger to structured branching and releasing strategy
- You are security-minded and were involved with apps for banking or similar
- Participate in the development of awesome FinTech apps for IOS platforms
- Define architecture and instruments for mobile apps development
- Setup standards and approaches in the development for mobile platforms in the project
- Take care about security, processes, tests and best practices
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You will be a part of global team of RBI Group — one of the leading banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe
- An opportunity to work with some of the most talented and experienced people in the Fintech industry
- The ability to drive change and innovation in the products we develop
- Official employment, gig-contract
- Remote-first work model
- Competitive salary
- Personal and professional growth, corporate English courses
- Paid sick days-off and 20 working days of vacation per year
- Medical insurance