WHO WE ARE:
RBI Retail Innovation is a product development company, a part of the global team of Raiffeisen Bank International (Vienna, Austria). We are fast-growing and working for the EU markets. Now we have Poland and Romania in our scope. During the next few years will be added 3 new EU countries.
Our projects include the design, delivery, and post-delivery activities of next-gen digital banking platforms.
We have substantial expertise in developing enterprise solutions, and our ultimate goal is to merge cutting-edge technologies and start-up approaches and culture with the solid and respectable enterprise foundations of our parent group.
Our team is international but mostly consists of Ukrainian developers. Our headquarters are in Kyiv, also we have offices in Rivne and Bratislava. We adhere to the remote-first format — the main thing is that employees are safe and comfortable working with each other.
Our mission is to bring innovative technologies to banking. We create unique digital banking products and solutions and innovatively provide them. Our high-performing team brings positive change to the digital banking world.
- At least 5+ years of experience with .net and implementing backend industry best practices
- At least 2+ years of experience with React
- Having good practical experience as a Front End developer using React
- Experience with GO or ambition to learn it
- Preferable experience in fintech or banking domain
- Experience leading large-scale development projects serving significant traffic in a distributed environment requiring high security and availability
- Deep understanding of modern fintech products/platforms and architectures
- Proficiency in building server applications
- Proficiency in designing and implementation of integrations with storage layer (relation DBs, object storages)
- Knowledge of REST principles
- Good experience working with CI/CD
- Good command of written and spoken English (Intermediate level);
The platform’s back-end is currently based on Golang services and components. Tech stack is moving towards using .net core components however the current development team should be aware of current architecture and tech stack to be able to extend it if needed. Knowledge of GO is not required but ambition to learn it is.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Event-driven architecture
- Develop the back-end part of innovative platforms for one of the largest banking group in EU
- Influence architecture / infrastructure and define instruments for platforms / products development
- Be a part of Back-end team with defining scope, estimating and developing complex solutions from scratch as well adding new features and functionality later down the line
- Take care about security, processes, tests and best practices
- Facilitate proper communications and co-operation with other teams: PM, BA, SA, UI/UX
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You will be a part of global team of RBI Group — one of the leading banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe
- An opportunity to work with some of the most talented and experienced people in the Fintech industry
- The ability to drive change and innovation in the products we develop
- Official employment, gig-contract
- Remote-first work model
- Competitive salary
- Personal and professional growth, corporate English courses
- Paid sick days-off and 20 working days of vacation per year
- Medical insurance