Who we are:
RBI Retail Innovation is a product development company, a part of the group of Raiffeisen Bank International (Vienna, Austria).
We are fast-growing and working for the EU markets. Now we have Poland and Romania in our scope. During the next few years will be added 3 new EU countries.
Our projects include the design, delivery, and post-delivery activities of next-gen digital banking platforms.
Our team is international but mostly consists of Ukrainian developers. We have offices in Kyiv and Rivne.
Our mission is Provide seamless banking with ease and speed that’s built for people. Our values are People, Product, Client.
- Develop and maintain complex SQL queries to extract, manipulate and analyze data
- Build and maintain data models to support reporting and analysis
- Analyze datasets and provide insights to support business decisions
- Develop reports and dashboards using Power BI to present insights to stakeholders
- Work with business requirements, collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify details.
We are seeking experienced Senior Data Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in SQL, modeling, and Power BI. As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing data, creating reports and dashboards, and support data-driven decision-making
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis or a related field
- Strong proficiency in SQL and experience with data modeling
- Proficiency in Power BI or other data visualization tools
- Experience with statistical analysis
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- English (upper-intermediate) — verbal and written
- Attention to details
Will be a plus:
- experience in banking applications/processes
- programming skills in any language for the subsequent data analysis tool development
- experience in Jira and Git
What we offer:
- To be a part of innovative Digital bank development for EU and work with some of the most talented and experienced people in the Fintech industry
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid model of work with ability to work from home or office (Kyiv or Rivne)
- Personal and professional growth, corporate English courses
- Paid sick days-off and 20 working days of vacation per year
- Medical insurance