Who we are:
RBI Retail Innovation is a product development company, a part of the group of Raiffeisen Bank International (Vienna, Austria).
We are fast-growing and working for the EU markets. Now we have Poland and Romania in our scope. During the next few years will be added 3 new EU countries.
Our projects include the design, delivery, and post-delivery activities of next-gen digital banking platforms.
Our team is international but mostly consists of Ukrainian developers. We have offices in Kyiv and Rivne.
Our mission is Provide seamless banking with ease and speed that’s built for people. Our values are People, Product, Client.
- 7+ years of proven experience developing Android applications. distributed environment requiring high security and availability
- Strong experience in Kotlin, Kotlin Coroutines/Flows, MVVM, Koin, and Jetpack Compose.
- Advanced skills in analyzing and explaining re-composition behavior in Jetpack Compose.
- Unit and integration tests with Mockk and Koin
- Confident knowledge of the Android SDK and ecosystem.
- Good command of written and spoken English
Will be a plus:
- UI tests for Jetpack Compose, snapshot testing.
- Writing technical documentation, charts, and diagrams.
- Project modularization and decoupling.
- Design, develop, and test Android applications using Kotlin, Coroutines/Flows, MVVM.
- Work closely with other teams (UI/UX, BA, BE, QA) to accomplish the goals.
- Conduct detailed peer reviews, including code review, fulfilling acceptance criteria, and UI implementation.
- Read technical documentation, ask questions, and do clarifications.
- Be ready to integrate new technologies and approaches.
- Be initiative in improvements and take full responsibility for features.
- Have a straightforward understanding of being a part of the team with all privileges and responsibilities.
- Be an adept of code consistency and integrity.
- Be engaged, have a passion, and make an impact.
What we offer:
- To be a part of innovative Digital bank development for EU and work with some of the most talented and experienced people in the Fintech industry
- The ability to drive change and innovation in the products we develop
- Official employment, gig-contract
- Remote-first work model
- Competitive salary
- Personal and professional growth, corporate English courses
- Paid sick days-off and 20 working days of vacation per year
- Medical insurance