WHO WE ARE:
RBI Retail Innovation is a product development company, a part of the group of Raiffeisen Bank International (Vienna, Austria).
We are fast-growing and working for the EU markets. Now we have Poland and Romania in our scope. During the next few years will be added 3 new EU countries.
Our projects include the design, delivery, and post-delivery activities of next-gen digital banking platforms.
We have substantial expertise in developing enterprise solutions, and our ultimate goal is to merge cutting-edge technologies and start-up approaches and culture with the solid and respectable enterprise foundations of our parent group.
Our team is international but mostly consists of Ukrainian developers. Our headquarters are in Kyiv, also we have office in Rivne. We adhere to the remote-first format — the main thing is that employees are safe and comfortable working with each other.
Our mission is to bring innovative technologies to banking. We create unique digital banking products and solutions and innovatively provide them. Our high-performing team brings positive change to the digital banking world.
WHAT WE NEED:
- Good knowledge of Python or\and Scala
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good understanding and experience with Apache Spark (or Databricks/AWS Glue/AWS EMR)
- Strong Experience with ETL and Data Pipelines
- Experience and knowledge of Data Lakes and DWH concepts
- Good working knowledge of AWS (S3, Glue, Athena)
WILL BE A PLUS:
- experience with Apache Airflow, NiFi or any other Workflow Management Tool
- experience with CI\CD
- experience implementing Data Governance, Data Catalog and Data Quality
- experience in designing the data platform architecture
- experience in designing Data Warehouse
- experience with QlikView/ Power BI / Tableau
- experience with processing of large amount of data
- Take part in building new Data Platform
- Design and develop Data Pipeline processes for the Data Architecture lifecycle
- Collaborate and work alongside with Data Architects, Data Engineer, Data Analysts and other teammates
- Troubleshoot data issues and performance tuning of Spark jobs
- Maintain and support existing report and data products
- Be up to date on various data processing, storage, analysis and reporting tools, their possibilities and limitations
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You will be a part of global team of RBI Group — one of the leading banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe
- An opportunity to work with some of the most talented and experienced people in the Fintech industry
- The ability to drive change and innovation in the products we develop
- Official employment, gig-contract
- Remote-first work model
- Competitive salary
- Personal and professional growth, corporate English courses
- Paid sick days-off and 20 working days of vacation per year
- Medical insurance