Restream is looking for a Frontend Engineer to join us to solve complex challenges and build world-class products. In this role, you will build new features, develop the user interface of our product, and improve the reliability of our systems as we scale. You will collaborate with a team of Engineers to drive processes and enhance user-facing features. You understand the importance of simplicity and reliability, and you calculate the impact of every decision on each. We believe in small teams where each member contributes significant value.
- Develop and maintain features in Restream web services.
- Design and implement the UI and business logic necessary to support new and existing features.
- Partner with the UI designer to build great and user-friendly UI/UX.
- Give and receive code review feedback with the team.
- Maintain a pulse on emerging technologies and discover hidden opportunities in our environment.
- A scrappy, entrepreneurial attitude that gets high-quality projects done quickly.
- Expert in React and its major state management systems. Experience with other front-end frameworks is a plus.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like LESS or SASS.
- Basic backend skills: Node.JS, building REST APIs, working with relational or NoSQL databases.
- Comfortable working with TypeScript, MobX, AWS, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, continuous deployment workflow.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed, analytical, and work well in a team environment.
- Remote role, EMEA business hours. #LI-Remote
Restream is the #1 solution for creating professional live videos and streaming them to all social networks at once. Millions of people around the world use Restream to reach, engage, and monetize their audiences. We’re a small and diverse group of dreamers who make technology work for the world. We believe that a small but highly driven and focused team can make a lasting impact in any area.
What we offer
- Startup environment and a flat company structure
- Work closely with founders and team to build and grow the product
- Direct influence and impact on the direction of the product and development
- The ability to create something that influences people’s lives
- Competitive pay & equity options