Who we are?
Respect.Studio is an award-winning digital marketing agency with a key focus on the B2B area, established in 2016.
Trusted B2B agency where great marketers do their best work. We’re creating a space for top talent to take charge of their marketing initiatives and contribute to changing how companies choose to grow sustainably. Together, we help B2B companies take out the guesswork from their GTM engine and achieve growth confidence by combining intelligence, strategy, and execution.
- We have a brand new comfortable office in Lviv, (although we still practice hybrid work — our teammates are all over the world)
- We provide services to clients from all over the world (mostly from the US, Canada, and the UK).
- There are more than 200 clients from different industries in our track record and more than 300 successful projects completed.
- Our team is constantly growing at a tremendous pace (we have tripled in size this past year and we are not planning to stop) and you might be exactly whom we need!
Who are we looking for?
- Upper-intermediate English level;
- Ability to learn fast. We have clients worldwide in dozens of different industries, that’s why it is highly important to be up to date and flexible to the constant changes
- Exceptional skill in Google spreadsheets / MS Excel
- Excellent research and analytics skill
- Understanding of Digital Marketing basics (marketing funnel, target audience, call to action, etc.)
- Important — 99% of our work is done online, using a laptop/computer and different tools. We expect you to be a proficient PC user;
- Result-oriented, hard-working, attentive, responsible, team-working;
- Proficient in Google tools (docs, spreadsheets, etc), to be acquainted with CRM systems;
- Basic Knowledge of Linkedin Sales Navigator, CrunchBase and similar platforms.
Would be a bonus:
- Experience in Sales;
- Experience in Lead Generation;
- Knowledge of such tools as Google docs, Asana, Slack, G-Suite(google);
- Soft skills: effective communication, flexibility, creative thinking, ability to accept and apply feedback, attention to detail, and perseverance;
- Experience working in the marketing industry;
- LinkedIn user experience;
- Experience in communication with English native speakers;
Working with us you get:
- Comfortable office near the city center;
- A friendly, yet professional team, full of interesting personalities whom it will be a pleasure to spend time with;
- Opportunity to grow quickly as a professional in various areas. Our projects are far from being standard, so you will have a huge space to showcase your creativity;
- Competitive salary with a rich bonus system for your proactivity;
- Support and promotion of training (at the expense of the company).
We’re waiting for your application!