We are a product company working in the US, Europe, and the global market. Right now we are a team of 80+ people working 100% remotely from day 1, we have 2500+ customers using our platform.
We are looking for a data-addict professional, to dig into business and product data, come up with the metrics, data insights and as a result — ideas on what areas we should focus on and/or improve.
Our product (reply.io) is a leading sales acceleration platform that automates personal and business communications, including emails, calls, SMS, LinkedIn, and messengers.
You can learn more about the company by watching the latest interview with Reply’s CEO and Founder: youtube.com/watch?v=PwcDCzV8HNA
Product reviews on G2: www.g2crowd.com/products/reply/reviews
• Passion for numbers, analytics, and statistics
• SQL proficiency
• Good knowledge of statistics and probability theory
• Good written and spoken English
• Experience with Python
• Experience with BigQuery and Data Studio is a plus
• Analyse data and find insights
• Create product and business dashboards
• Maintain new and existing dashboards, raising occurring issues to relevant teams;
• Perform an ad-hoc data analysis to extract required insights
• Proactively come up with ideas and business insights that impact company’s performance
• Communicate results and influence key product and business leaders
• Working with the leading product on the US and Global market
• Real opportunity for professional growth and self-improvement
• Small and focused agile teams
• Work from home or co-working space (we cover co-working cost)
• Ability to focus on your tasks — lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
• Culture of openness — easy communications and access to anyone
• Amazing and accessible CEO who is ready to help
• Corporate celebrations and fun activities, some of them unforgettable
• Awesome colleagues and pleasant working atmosphere.