Reply is a platform that provides a convenient way to manage and automate all customer communications in one place. The design has been our top priority from day 1. We believe that even complex business products can be designed in a simple and easy-to-use way.
We are a product company working in the US, Europe, and the global market. Right now we are a team of 70+ people working 100% remotely and have 2500+ customers using our platform.
Our product (reply.io) is a leading sales acceleration platform that automates personal and business communications, including emails, calls, SMS, LinkedIn, and messengers.
The main requirement: you should be passionate and fanatic about technology, web, and mobile interfaces, beautiful UI and handy UX, the B2B market, and the SaaS business model. In your spare time, you can be found browsing dribble for inspiration, reviewing Red Dot Award winners, learning industrial design, and researching new products.
You can learn more about the company by watching the latest interview with Reply’s CEO and Founder: youtube.com/watch?v=PwcDCzV8HNA
Product reviews on G2: www.g2crowd.com/products/reply/reviews
3+ years experience in creating UI\UX (Figma, Principle, Sketch, Invision/Marvel).
A creative eye, good imagination, and vision.
A firm grasp of market trends and consumer preferences.
Education (formal or informal) in Industrial Design, Manufacturing, Engineering, or a related field.
Portfolio demonstrating your work and achievements
Experience with B2B SaaS products
• Working with the leading product on the US and Global market
• Real opportunity for professional growth and self-improvement
• Small and focused agile teams
• Work from home, Bali, our office or co-working space (we cover co-working cost)
• Ability to focus on your tasks — lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
• Culture of openness — easy communications and access to anyone
• Amazing and accessible CEO who is ready to help
• Corporate celebrations and fun activities, some of them unforgettable
• Awesome colleagues and pleasant working atmosphere
Design new products and features
Indeed research new features\concepts in order to create the best possible UX
Researching other related products on a market for inspiration and making sure we exceed them in UI\UX we develop
Analyze product usage and suggest improvements
Reply is a platform that provides a convenient way to manage and automate all customer communications in one place, at scale, without the need to manually manage your contacts.