Looking for Middle\Senior .NET Developer to join our Growth Marketing team. You will be working directly with the Marketing team to implement new growth ideas in the product. This position could be ideal for some who has interest in Marketing and\or Business fields.
We are a profitable product company, 70+ people, 2500+ customers, and now looking to expand our development team to grow further.
Our product (reply.io) is a leading sales acceleration platform that automates personal and business communications, including emails, calls, SMS, LinkedIn, and messengers.
We are engineers that got into the sales world and using our programming skills to hack it. We enjoy what we build here. Our customers love us. So you will be building stuff that people actually need and use.
You can learn more about the company by watching the latest interview with Reply’s CEO and Founder: youtube.com/watch?v=PwcDCzV8HNA
• 3+ years of experience
• C#, ASP.NET Core 3.1, .Net Core
• Microsoft SQL Server, EF 6.4, Dapper
• Experience working knowledge of RESTful integrations
• OOP, Refactoring and Design Patterns
• Microsoft Azure (practical experience). Azure Functions, Azure storages, Service Bus Cloud Design Patterns
• Challenging tasks
• Professional growth
• Small focused agile teams
• Minimum bureaucracy
• Direct access to CEO
• Best hardware
• Work from home, our office or co-working space
• Developing new features that can help grow company sales, attract more users.
• Working with the Marketing team to implement growth ideas in the product.
• Working with the Sales team to add features that can increase conversion for trial users.
• Working with the Customer Succes team to develop features that help customers get results faster and reduce churn.
Reply is a sales acceleration platform that puts sales outreach on autopilot, while still making each communication personal.
Reply enables scaling sales with no extra hiring needed by automating personal and business communications, including emails, calls, SMS, LinkedIn and messengers.