Reply is a platform that provides a convenient way to manage and automate all customer communications in one place.
We are a product company working in the US, Europe, and the global market. Right now we are a team of 70+ people working 100% remotely from day 1, we have 2500+ customers using our platform and we are looking for a Product Manager to join our team to help us grow further.
Our product (reply.io) is a leading sales acceleration platform that automates personal and business communications, including emails, calls, SMS, LinkedIn, and messengers.
The main requirement: you should be passionate and fanatic about technology, web and mobile applications, beautiful UI and handy UX, the B2B market, and the SaaS business model. In your spare time, you can be found on Product Hunt checking new interesting products out there.
You can learn more about the company by watching the latest interview with Reply’s CEO and Founder: youtube.com/watch?v=PwcDCzV8HNA
Product reviews on G2: www.g2crowd.com/products/reply/reviews
• Passionate about technology, startups, and tech businesses.
• Sense of taste. You should be able to distinguish mediocre UI\UX from a great one.
• Ability to build product\feature development plan and execute it.
• You must be able to work without much supervision and manage your time and resources efficiently.
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Experience in analyzing the market/competitors’ products, identifying pain points and problems of potential users, development zones, and product growth prospects
• You know how to transform users’ needs into product
Practical product manager experience
Experience in collaborating with designers and development teams
Knowledge of prototyping tools
• Working with the leading product on the US and Global market
• Real opportunity for professional growth and self-improvement
• Small and focused agile teams
• Work from home, Bali, our office or co-working space
• Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
• Ability to focus on your tasks — lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
• Culture of openness — easy communications and access to anyone
• Amazing and accessible CEO who is ready to help
• Corporate celebrations and fun activities, some of them unforgettable
• Awesome colleagues and pleasant working atmosphere
• Identify and analyze market opportunities, target audience needs, defining the product vision and strategy
• Participate in and lead customer development interviews
• Creating features development plans
• Management and control development process and release
• Analyze newly released feature usage and collect feedback from customers
• Montiring features development process from planning to release
• Creating features documentation.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the customer needs
• Develop features requirements and work with Design, Development, and QA teams to finalize them
Reply is a platform that provides a convenient way to manage and automate all customer communications in one place, at scale, without the need to manually manage your contacts.