As the company’s first Data Engineer / Analyst you will have a lot of input and ownership of the data pipeline. The foundation is there, but we are committed to improving it, especially when it comes to precision, scalability and usefulness for our colleagues and external partners. It is therefore important that you have a broad understanding and can maintain the overview since you will be the key person for most of the decisions.
You will also work with pipeline automation and ensure maintainability and stability of the solutions. You will be working with technologies such as AWS, Python, SQL and Snowflake (or similar). If you have experience with Jupyter Notebook that’s a plus.
● Collaborate with product team and enable them to make data-driven decisions
● Collaborate with frontend engineers to ensure our Unleashd app and partner SDK tracks required data
● Improving our pipeline for handling and storing user-data
● Set up framework for handling analytics related requests and queries
● Work on GDPR/COPPA compliance
· 3 years experience
· You have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a team
· Rigor, method, autonomy, initiative
· Attention to detail and a job well done: readable and maintainable code, unit tests, functional tests
· English intermediate level (ability to write, read)
• Competitive salary.
• Cool international project, startup atmosphere.
• Opportunity for professional development.
• Work from 10 to 19, 1 hour lunch break.
• Kitchen in the office, with all the accompanying elements.
• Social package: 20 vacation days, 10 sick days.
• Nice friendly team.
• Modern office in the center of Kyiv.
• Work in games industry using the latest tech.