A German-based company with a small, fully remote team. They help international startups and founders grow their businesses by matching them to reliable software houses or recruiting talented developers, designers, and product managers mainly from Eastern Europe but also other areas.
Currently, the team is looking for a proactive and professional Sales Manager with a client-oriented attitude. This role is for someone who can lead a deal flow and has a client-oriented attitude. They do not do spam — no cold calls or emails. They do in-depth research on leads and start building relations. The team will help with research, marketing, and copywriting materials; you will coordinate and define the approach process (what to write, whom to follow up with, etc.)
They are clients first, so they build strong partnerships with their clients, understanding their needs and wants. The same they bring to their team. They reply fast, they are available, and they are happy to give advice/help/support when necessary.
Your main tasks:
- Guide prospects along the sales funnel and make sure they don’t drop off
- Help prospects by signing NDAs, gathering materials from them, and other organizational tasks that move the deal forward
- Prepare sales collateral like individual sales presentations and proposals
- Communicate with our partners to find the best match and clarify project-related details
- Lead first qualification and pre-sales call with new leads before handing over to consultants, and own the lead throughout their entire lifecycle
- Research and qualify prospects
- Periodically keep in touch with old prospects
- Gather feedback from clients, and stay in touch to solicit referrals on a regular basis
- Nurture relationships with affiliates to solicit new referrals
- Interact with prospects on LinkedIn
- Work with partners to collect and organize a library of case studies and keep our partner database up-to-date
- Interview clients to create case studies
- Upsell other offers to existing clients
- You have fluent written and spoken English and even if you’re not a native, you care about grammar and spelling
- You are well-spoken and you have a positive and enthusiastic vibe
- You have previous experience in sales or pre-sales
- You are experienced with CRM systems. We use Pipedrive. You are experienced setting up email campaigns, automations, and working with signature and document management systems.
- You are always looking to automate repetitive work and find smart ways to get things done.
- You have extensive experience with the Google Suite.
- You are a trustworthy, genuine character and believe sales means helping clients achieve their goals and solve their problems, and not making them buy things
- You’re always friendly and strive to be helpful to customers instead of ticking boxes
- You pay attention to details and you have a basic sense of design and you like good-looking, well-structured sales materials
- You are able to attend calls in the European afternoons and American mornings (we don’t have a timezone or location requirement, however candidates in European/African or American timezones are preferred)
- You are able to lead calls and build trust with prospects from the tech space
- Bonus: Good understanding of tools like Zapier, Typeform, Pipedrive Automations, and other tools to help automate sales work at scale and gather data in an efficient manner
- Big bonus: you have previously worked in the IT and specifically software development industry or around IT startups and understand what you are selling
You will work alongside
- A pool of contractors to help you succeed, including a sales assistant for repetitive tasks, a graphic designer, a LinkedIn researcher, and others
- World-class product and tech consultants who hold workshops with our clients
- The founder and CEO who is deeply involved in the sales process on the consulting stage and is currently leading the company’s marketing efforts
- A proven sales process which turns leads into customers
- Well-defined customer personas, value propositions, and offer structures
- A working marketing setup which generates inbound leads (we also do certain cold outreach via email and LinkedIn, but these efforts are very targeted and not spammy)
- Existing marketing collateral in the form of slide decks, case studies, references, etc.
- Insight into professional sales and marketing structures in IT services at a much higher level than the average software house
- Remote-first work-from-home environment, a small and dedicated international team
They work together and have fun together, even remotely it is possible. Apply to join their team!